The Most Trusted Community in Walleye Fishing | est. 1996
- Ramps at Huron and Mazurik still in?by Brian425 on November 29, 2023 at 8:49 pm
Thanks in advance for anyone in the area!
- Marsh freeze Helpby West Basin on November 29, 2023 at 7:01 pm
I have a waterfowl hunt on Saturday at Magee Marsh. Buddy has one tomorrow up there (Thursday). Anyone know if the marshes along the Lake are...
- Line twisting issuesby Lynn M on November 27, 2023 at 7:42 pm
Up until the last couple times when I went out I have always been using snap swivels to attach my crankbaits. So after reading some post from guys...
Boat Listings for Sale
1985 Sea Ray Amberjack255 25' | $8,000.00
MAKE: Sea Ray
LENGTH: 25' foot
Number of Engines: 1
Engine Hours: apprx 1000
Fuel Type: Gasoline
Boat Location: Riverside Marina, Port Clinton
In very good condition:
*Two Lowrance units, a HOOK 5 and a Carbon HDS9
* Two anchors included
*1 deck chair included
* Inboard battery charger
* Shore power (cord included)
* Two good batteries with dual switch
*Raw water washdown on deck
* Everything works as it should
* EZ Loader trailer included
* In my slip at Riverside Marina. D93, feel free to drive by. The slip is available (you pay for it), as I moved my new Amberjack270 to the slip next to it.
Great, stable, roomy fishing and/or pleasure craft that is as reliable as the day is long. Canvas is all good. Also includes full camper enclosure.
Feel free to call or text with any questions